Exotic Nutrition's Glider Booster ensures that your sugar glider is getting the vitamins and minerals it needs to thrive. Feeding a balanced diet is a priority for good health and wellbeing, vitamin supplements can help fill any nutritional voids. If at least 75% of your glider's diet is made up of Glider Complete (or another Exotic Nutrition pellet diet), supplements are optional, because the pellet diet already contains added vitamins and nutrients.
- Vitamin & mineral supplement for gliders
- Includes live saccharomyces yeast for a healthy digestive tract
- Contains probiotics that prevent colonization of pathogenic bacteria.
- Great for breeding gliders, and also best during times of illness, travel, or other stressful situations.
INGREDIENTS: soybean meal, soy flour, vitamin a & d oil, dicalcium phosphate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A & D3 supplement, choline chloride, vitamin K supplement, calcium pantothenate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, biotin.
DOSAGE: Mixing Glider-Cal with Glider Booster will bring optimum results. Sprinkle a pinch of booster on your pet's food daily. Or mix 1 tsp. of Glider-Cal with 1 tsp. of Glider Booster per pound of food. Click HERE to view our Recommendations for a Sugar Glider's Diet. Click HERE to view a Veterinarian's Recommendations For a Sugar Glider's Diet.
What Are Probiotics?
Direct-fed microbials (probiotics) produce antibiotic-like substances that help prevent certain bacterial infections, help produce enzymes that aid in digestion, and help lower the pH of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Gram Positive: Bacteria that are considered good bacteria and often destroy bad bacteria.
- Gram Negative: Bacteria that live off of blood, tissue and bone, and give off toxic substances.
- Lactobacillus: Organisms that are the most popular gram positive bacteria. There are other compounds, which are also helpful such as bacillus subtilis, lactis, bulgaricus, enterococcus, etc.