Exotic Nutrition's Glider-Cal Calcium Supplement is designed specifically for Sugar Gliders of various ages. Sugar glider's diet of fruits and vegetables contains inverse amounts of phosphorous to calcium. High phosphorus extracts calcium from their bones, making the bones brittle. Calcium deficiency will make your glider sick, then will cause hind leg paralysis. Hind leg paralysis can be very common in gliders who do not have a calcium supplement like Glider-Cal.
- Perfect for sugar gliders with lower calcium in relation to phosphorus intake
- Helps prevent calcium deficiency and hind leg paralysis common to gliders
- 3.5 oz. jar, phosphorous-free, ultra-fine powder for daily coating of fruits & insects
- Should be fed along with a nutritious diet like Glider Complete
- Veterinarian recommended. Made in the USA
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Calcium carbonate 96.5% (elemental calcium 38%), Magnesium carbonate 3.5%
DOSAGE: Mixing Glider-Cal with Glider Booster vitamin supplement will bring optimum results. Mix 1 teaspoon of Glider-Cal with 1 teaspoon of Glider Booster per pound of food. Click HERE to view our Recommendations for a Sugar Glider's Diet. Click HERE to view a Veterinarian's Recommendations For a Sugar Glider's Diet.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT IS A SUPPLEMENT TO AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR SOUND NUTRITIONAL PRACTICES.